Friday, April 27, 2007

Adios Awesome Apartment

I spent my final night in my Ennis apartment last night. After two years in Ennis I am moving back to Arlington. Although everything is not yet quite packed up in boxes I have taken posters and pictures off the walls and boxed up all my books and DVDs, resulting in a very bare, colorless living quarters.
Despite moving back home into my grandmother’s house, which has been remodeled and almost completely restored by James, my mom and myself (mostly James though), I still have my journalism job in Ennis. I will be commuting everyday back and forth. Not the ideal situation, but it is better than being unemployed. Hopefully I will find a writing/photography/editing job soon in the metroplex that will put me closer to home.
Outside of working on the house I haven’t had much time to do anything else. I was able to get away for the weekend last week for some camping. That was quite an experience. I will go into greater detail later.

No comments: