Monday, October 13, 2008

Daughter Update

I don't have anything major to announce or anything, but I did want to put into writing how awesome I think Emery is. Everything she does is precious in my eyes. She could breathe fireballs and I would still dote on her.
She attended her cousins' joint birthday party yesterday with a petting zoo, and I enjoyed every second she walked around the gate quickly petting any animal within arm's length and riding the pony that was available. My favorite things Emery did though was constantly trying to climb the gate (which her mom says is very normal for that child) and always sticking her tongue out. She looked like a female, white, short version of Michael Jordan when her tongue was hanging out of her mouth. Absolutely adorable.
Sorry if this post bores you as I go on about my kid, but I don't do it enough on this blog.

No comments: