Thursday, August 05, 2010

All Is Right Again In The World

I woke up this morning to some spectacular news that included Chuck Greenberg and Nolan Ryan putting in the winning bid at the Texas Rangers auction sale. Everything that worried and depressed me yesterday about Mark Cuban possibly controlling my local baseball club was for naught.
This news was coupled with some other things that I will get into detail about later, but I was also pleasantly surprised to hear the Rangers had rallied in Seattle to win last night, which was news to me since I went to sleep with the Mariners leading 5-2. Everything is going swimmingly well right now.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Nice hints. However, how come you can post this on your blog but me posting on facebook is a no, no?

Matt said...

Because nobody reads this. Honestly, I don't know why I still post. I guess it gives me an outlet to write, even though the stuff I write about on here really isn't that good.