Monday, August 22, 2011

I Feel Like A Kid Again

It is significant that today was the first day of the new school year for many boys and girls as I will be utilizing my brand new lunch box at work.  Lately to save money I have been taking a lunch to work and it is packed in a plastic grocery bag.  While that is a "green" way to reuse the bags instead of just chunking them in the trash when we get home, it is rather boring, doesn’t have much personality to it, and is what many people do already in my office.
However, now that I have a lunch box in the refrigerator at work I will know exactly which bag is mine.  My lunch box is really just a green cloth cooler to keep the items inside insulated and big enough for a couple things to be stored.  I hope in the future to get a retro box, possibly made of metal, with an old cartoon character on it or possibly a James Bond lunch box. That would be sweet! Maybe for Christmas.

1 comment:

Geleon said...

Same feeling !!