Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Goodbye Underwriting. Hello Servicing!

I was offered today a job opening within the Colonial Savings company in the servicing department.  While talking to customers all day on the phone about the mortgage problems isn't exactly the ideal employment for me, I will be mostly working as the e-mail correspondent, which means I will be contacting customers through e-mail instead of on the phone.  That is a little more up my alley in terms of job skills.
This move to the servicing department is a good one because it means a lot more writing possibilities, a little more pay, and the potential to move up in the company.  That is something that is just not possible right now in my position with the underwriting department.
I believe the move will take place at the end of the month, so I will update with how I'm doing in my new position next month.

No comments: