Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Not Enough Time In The Day

There is so much I would like to blog about right now.  I've got some hot sports opinions on racial issues that get into the Oklahoma University issue and Chip Kelly's football transactions.  After watching Gone Girl the other night I would like to do a feature on director David Fincher that would include a ranking of his filmography, because anyone who has read this blog for any length of time knows that I love lists.  I've also wanted to touch on a story Margot Robbie recently told regarding her screen test for the film Focus, which would lead into my most updated Top 5 "Freebie" list of celebrity women because, again, I just love lists.
 
But I am just too busy at work and with three kids and now a dog, yes we got a dog, to corral at home I simply haven't had time to devote to writing like I once did.  I hope to set aside some time soon to focus on something of interest.  In the meantime, for your viewing pleasure I recommend Birdman, The Imitation Game, Whiplash, or the newest episodes of House of Cards, just recently released through Netflix in the last two weeks.

No comments: