Thursday, May 10, 2018

(Not) Live (Not) Tweeting 'Legion' Episode 2.6

If multiple realities are really a thing, would we be the same person in each and its our surroundings that alter or would we have different personalities? Would we be victims of circumstance in each reality or would our different selves dictate the reality?

I knew that was a Clockwork Orange reference before the kids showed up. I recognized the camera shot when he walked into the tunnel.

Oh dear! But they put a much stranger twist on the scene than Kubrick did.

I thought I wanted to go back to corporate climbing David, but he turned out to be an a-hole.

I feel like I need to rewatch each episode immediately to fully understand what is being asked of me on a conceptual level. Maybe even watching the entire series again prior to each episode would help. This is my life now, watching Legion over and over again each week prior to every new episode. Quit my job, give up my 401K, pour everything I am into Legion. Sorry kids, daddy can't play with you today. He has to watch episode six of season one for the 37th time.

No comments: