Tuesday, March 30, 2021

A Heck Of A Week

This will be an interesting week as I have started in a new position at work (same company, but different department), baseball kicks off with the season opener on Thursday, Joanna has some honey-do chores for me around the house and in the garden, and Godzilla and King Kong go toe to toe this Friday. Although I am overwhelmed with training for my new position, baseball will still take priority as I am scheduling my training around the Ranger game. I also have limited my movie-going experience, but Kong taking on Gojira will be a must-see event for me.

While all of this is quite exciting and interesting, I don't have much else to add. As my responsibilities increase at work, my free time to write certainly decreases, but I will make an attempt to be a little more consistent in posting.

No comments: