Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Marvel Cinematic Universe Rankings

Last night while driving to baseball practice with the boys, Jack and I got into a debate about Earth-level threats in the movies of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. In his mind he thinks every movie was a world-destroying threat (with several of his arguments going to, "What if you gave Hitler that weapon? He would have destroyed the world."). We never landed on how many of the 29 films were actually deemed world-threatening, but it did get me in the mood to rank them in order of my least to most favorite.

Iron Man 2

Thor: The Dark World

Eternals

The Incredible Hulk

Iron Man 3

Black Widow

Ant-Man and the Wasp

Avengers: Age of Ultron

Thor: Love and Thunder

Captain Marvel

Spider-Man: Far From Home

Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings

Captain America: The First Avenger

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness

Thor

Doctor Strange

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

The Avengers

Ant-Man

Spider-Man: Homecoming

Avengers: Endgame

Thor: Ragnarok

Iron Man

Avengers: Infinity War

Black Panther

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Captain America: Civil War

Guardians of the Galaxy

Spider-Man: No Way Home

2 comments:

farizah said...

Marvel cinematic universe movies are the best. I'm not the type to watch movies but they really got me hooked.
https://keypadclick.blogspot.com/2022/12/no-one-knows.html

$cocoper6 said...

I'm Marvel fans. Than DC, I'm prefer Marvel.
Because Marvel give me jokes and entertaint than DC. DC more dark than Marvel.