Sunday, February 14, 2010

Drug Users, Question For You

I've never done an illegal drug in my life, so I am the last person to be able to answer this. What is the worst way to take a drug: by needle or by snorting?
My deep fear of needles makes me inclined to lead toward the heroine type drugs that are pumped into a vein through the long metallic point, but sniffing a powder into my body through my nasal cavity makes me cringe. So which is it? Would you rather use a needle to inject heroine and other type drugs or is snorting cocaine and other powders that have been divided into lines on a mirror (is that too much of a Scarface-type 80s reference) the way to go?

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Seriously! What in the world made you ask this?

Matt said...

I was watching a movie where a guy was snorting drugs throughout the entire film and it got me to thinking.