Friday, July 31, 2015

Easily Distracted

I was hoping to post something today in my James Bond poster series or maybe rank the Marvel Cinematic Universe films through Phase 2, but I've become distracted by an online auction for props from the television series Mad Men.  Items range from clothing and household props to commercial items like restaurant menus and to go bags.  I plan on spending my afternoon sifting through the hundreds of items available to bid on in the next week and get it down to maybe 25-50 that I can keep an eye on as the auction winds down.  It would be thrilling to own a piece of history from one of the greatest shows in the history of television.  I doubt I will end up being the winning bidder for anything, but I plan on trying to get at least one thing as a collector's item by the end of bidding next Friday.

No comments: