Sunday, July 01, 2018

PIXAR Rankings (minus 'Coco')

After seeing Incredibles 2 a few weeks ago I realized I haven't properly sat down and ranked the whole of Pixar's filmography (which listing things is something I love to do). Not since Pixar's 13th feature film, Brave, had I sorted the movies in a best-to-worst ranking, so let's get that done today.

This list will be incomplete due to me not having yet seen Coco. I've heard good things, but just haven't sat down to watch it as of now. Also, I've discovered after making this list that I really don't like the Cars series. On with the ranking.

19. Cars 3
18. Cars 2
17. The Good Dinosaur
16. Cars
15. Finding Dory
14. Monsters University
13. Brave
12. A Bug's Life
11. Ratatouille
10. Monsters, Inc.
9. Incredibles 2
8. Toy Story 2
7. Inside Out
6. Toy Story 3
5. WALL-E
4. Up
3. Finding Nemo
2. Toy Story
1. The Incredibles

No comments: