Friday, June 04, 2004

Getting Kicked In The Junk By Vegas 2004 Update

It is only a week until we depart for Las Vegas. Woo-hoo. I am getting very excited. This trip could end up being the greatest road trip since Joseph and Mary tried staying at an inn without a reservation and she ended up going through labor in the barn. On the other hand, the four of us may never talk to each other after the 18-hour drive back to Arlington. Who knows? That's what makes it so thrilling.
I am also looking forward to this trip because I get to see my brother. He and I don't always get along, but I enjoy seeing him and I think we can be nice for the better of the trip.
Well, we have endured all the hitches I think there are going to be. The only snag I could see occurring would be Chad getting a job with Wells Fargo and not being able to go. Wait, what am I saying. Oh...that was good. I needed a good laugh for the day.
Even with the loss of Clint's dog, Boon, he will still be able to afford the trip. Everything is in place. All the wives and other legal guardians have given the okay and we are ready to hit the road. If anyone has good road trip music suggestions, please let me know. We get to take four cds each. I haven't decided what music to bring. I might put the boys through hell and make them listen to Dean Martin and Frank Sinatra the whole time. James would enjoy it, but Clint and Chad would probably shoot themselves by disc two and leave their dead carcasses in the desert for the buzzards to devour.
Best road trip ever!

No comments: