Sunday, December 27, 2009

Come On Fantasy Team

It is my Super Bowl this week against my buddy Jim in fantasy football land. I'm going to need some luck because he is the favored team (and rightly so, because he has a really good team). Ryan Grant is doing well, but he is really my only star right now.
In my other league I'm playing for third or fourth place. Apparently kicker Lawrence Tynes isn't playing for the New York Giants today, which I was not aware of. The silver lining in that loss is that the Giants haven't scored any points yet and are getting shelled by the Carolina Panthers (hahahaha).

Update: I guess Tynes is playing because his field goal gave me five points. Maybe just the fact that he was questionable had fantasy owners worried and more than 7,000 of them dropped the guy.

No comments: