Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Long Search Comes To An End

Since abandoning my barber in Ennis 18 months ago and searching for a new one I think I finally found the place.  After trying out my new barber shop, which is located in my childhood town of Rendon, I found it has all the amenities I enjoy plus an additional one I didn't expect.  Besides the serviceable cut I expect from a barber for a valuable price, this particular coiffeur also offered a straight razor shave on the back of my neck, a warm towel wrapped around my head following the cut, and a brief electric massage on the upper back and neck.  It was wonderful.  The only downside I saw was the barber's a little chatty, but since the whole process took less than 15 minutes it's not that big of a deal.  I am pleased with the outcome and plan on making this my new haircut home.

No comments: