Wednesday, February 02, 2005

TOC Night Five

Well, each week I want to take my bye, but I keep finishing pretty well. Last week was a second place finish and I repeated that this week. The scores are below:
Chad - 1 point
Matt - 2 points
Clint M. - 3 points
James - 4 points
Brent - 5 points
Danny - 6 points
Clint H. - 7 points

Overall score:
Matt - 16 points
Chad - 16 points
James - 19 points
Danny - 22 points
Clint M. - 23 points
Clint H. - 23 points (used his bye)
Brent - 23 points (used his bye)
Hector - 23 points (used his bye)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't help but notice your name came before mine in the "Overall score" category.
Being that we are tied that is understandable BUT, as it clearly states in the TOC bylaws in the event of a tie whom ever has the most 1st place finishes wins.

You know I hate to bring up technicalities but since I have two 1st place finishes and you have only one 1st place finish perhaps my name should be in front of yours on the "Overall score" list

Just a thought.

I mean this isn't some No Frills tournament, its the TOC

The Greatest Championship Central Arlington has ever seen!

Matt said...

Not to bring up curses or anything, but after next week you will have 23 points due to the last place finish the frog is going to bring you.
Besides, this is my site and if I want to put my name first, I will. So there. That's it. I'm going home and I'm taking my poker table with me.