Monday, August 07, 2006

A New Discovery

I have found a computer here at work that has the capability of bringing up Blogger, which means I can now update during the week. Nothing new has happened. I came in second in a six-man tournament we had on Saturday, giving me a $15 profit for the night. It went well with my $100 I made in 15 minutes that day as well. Internet poker has been very good to me lately. I don't know why. I am not playing any differently than I ever have. Just good luck I guess.
My birthday is on Wednesday. I will be turning 26. Officially reaching my late 20s. A little scary, but not too bad. I am still one of the younger ones of our group. Danny is the youngest though.
My editor is going to be out of town for a week starting Wednesday. Things will be hectic around the office with her gone, but relaxed at the same time.
Still not much to talk about. Guess I will update later.

No comments: