Saturday, September 30, 2006

TOC IV - Game Seven

Tonight started off terrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiibbbbbbbly. My head was not in the game. I was just thinking about work and how long of a day I had due to a shady funeral home family and a sexual predator doctor that worked for the Ennis hospital.
I lost my head a couple of times and had to take a walk outside, thanks to the suggestion from Mike and Danny, in order to cool off from my bad play and bad luck (mostly bad play). Yet, it all worked out in the end, and it's about end results, right? Right? No? Oh dear.
I need to apologize again to the players at the red table. I lost my cool and took it out on the people around me. I am sorry about that. I need to give a special sorry to Brooke, who was on the receiving end of an aggravated thrust of the cards in her general direction. Oh no, not my two hole cards, the entire deck that I was preparing for the next hand. My bad.
Here are the results for tonight and the standings after seven weeks.

Tonight's game:
1st - Matt - 0 points
2nd - Hector - 11 points
3rd - Danny - 21 points
4th - Linda - 30 points
5th - Mike I - 38 points
6th - Nick - 45 points
7th - Wayne - 51 points
8th - Brooke - 56 points
9th - Mike II - 60 points
10th - Brian - 63 points
11th - Slope - 65 points
12th - James - 66 points

Overall standings:
1st - Linda - 200 points
2nd - Matt - 221 points
3rd - Mike II - 251 points
4th - Slope - 262 points
5th - Nick - 268 points
6th - Danny - 274 points
7th - Brooke - 298 points
8th - Wayne - 326 points
9th - Hector - 340 points
10th - Brian - 349 points
11th - James - 365 points
12th - Mike I - 389 points

No comments: