Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Back To The Daily Grind

I just returned from visiting my dad in Minnesota. It was a fun, relaxing trip that didn't require rushing all day long to hit up tourist attractions. I did see the Mall of America and rode a cool rollercoaster inside the mall (I rode it in Steed's honor). I saw closer to where the Mississippi begins. We drove a few miles east to Wisconsin. That trip made me decide to list all the states I have set foot in.
So here we go:
Texas
Hawaii
California
Oregon
Idaho
Utah
Nevada
Arizona
New Mexico
Colorado
Kansas
Oklahoma
Louisiana
Arkansas
Missouri
Illinois
Minnesota
Wisconsin
Alabama
Georgia
Florida
Maryland
West Virginia
New York

I may have left some out due to not remembering a road trip as a kid or flying into a state for a stop over, but those are the ones that I definitely remember.

No comments: