Thursday, April 01, 2010

A List For Me

Since I have a readership of one here at Have Blog, Will Travel (that being myself), I am not too worried anyone will waste their time reading this post. However, should you stumble into my world and be reading this I wanted to warn you that this list is not going to be that important to anyone but me.
Turner Classic Movies announced they are holding a film festival later this month in Hollywood with many films like 2001: A Space Odyssey and Casablanca being screened. While I don't plan on attending a screening, despite my total desire to see a classic or two on the big screen, I started thinking about all the older films I have seen that originally were released either before my time or when I was too young to remember and/or care. So I decided to put down on electronic paper the movies I have seen at special screenings that are important to me. The list is in no particular order.
I will be updating this list as I see fit.

Dr. No
From Russia With Love
Goldfinger
Thunderball
You Only Live Twice
On Her Majesty's Secret Service
Live and Let Die
The Man with the Golden Gun
The Spy Who Loved Me
Moonraker
Casablanca
Yojimbo
A Fistful of Dollars
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
Sabrina
The Breakfast Club
Alien
Some Like It Hot
It's a Wonderful Life
A Christmas Story
The Godfather
The Bridge on the River Kwai
Citizen Kane
White Christmas
Dial M for Murder (in 3D)
Planet of the Apes
The Third Man
When Harry Met Sally ...
Sunset Boulevard
Jaws
La Grande Illusion

No comments: