Thursday, May 03, 2012

2012 Summer Movie Preview

Normally I give a nice, long synopsis of each film I'm interested in seeing during the summer.  However, this year I am too busy at work to do the research for all the movies and with moving in three weeks am not going to have time to see all the movies I want.
I am listing the movies below that I am interested in seeing, but it will likely end up that only three or four will actually be viewed by the end of the blockbuster season.

The Avengers - May 4
Battleship - May 18 (Looks like this year's Snakes on a Plane, which means so stupid it might actually be entertaining.)
Men in Black III - May 25 (I'm more interested in the James Bond preview that will debut at this release than I am the actual movie.)
Prometheus - June 8 (After the Batman movie, this is probably my most anticipated feature coming out.)
Brave - June 22
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter - June 22
G.I. Joe: Retaliation - June 29 (Meh.  Saw the first one.)
The Amazing Spider-man - July 3
The Dark Knight Rises - July 20
The Bourne Legacy - August 3
Total Recall - August 3 (I'm on the fence for this one.)
The Expendables 2 - August 17 (I'm required as a man to see this one.)

The order in which I am most anticipating these releases would be:
The Dark Knight Rises
Prometheus
Brave
The Avengers
The Amazing Spider-man
The Bourne Legacy
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter
Total Recall
Battleship
The Expendables 2
Men in Black III
G.I. Joe: Retaliation

1 comment:

Most Beautiful Wife said...

How come you did not mention our picks? Spiderman is taking you down. Okay not really, maybe Avengers???