Friday, May 18, 2012

Yesterday Was A Good Day

Two movie-related quick hits and then I will let you move along.
For those who enjoy the 007 series, a teaser poster was released for Skyfall that harkens back to the "classic" Bond movies.  However, by doing so the image on the poster is rather boring and a little too obvious for my tastes.  I am still excited to get something from the new film and hopefully this little tidbit of movie news will placate me until the trailer is released next week.
The other note that made yesterday so great was I went to see a screening of The Godfather last night with my friend James.  Besides being my favorite movie of all time, it was great just to sit through a classic movie in the theater.  I always enjoy retro movie night, whether it is a classic from the black-and-white era of Hollywood or some blockbuster from my youth that I wasn't able to appreciate until I started viewing it on VHS in my living room.
I suggest you find a theater that screens classic movies like the one I saw yesterday and enjoy some nostalgia on the big screen.

No comments: