Tuesday, July 05, 2005

It's Begun

I'm 17 hours into my deal with Clint to help him stop smoking and already the headache is here. I have decided to give up Dr. Pepper to help Clint give up smoking. It is going to be very hard. I have tried to cut down before, but to no avail. The worst part of this is that I have two remaining Dr. Peppers sitting in my fridge. What should I do with them. I can't throw them away, but I can't drink them either. What if I broast a chicken in a light barbecue sauce with a hint of Dr. Pepper? Is that cheating?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drink a cup of coffee for the headache. I'm sure you would be OK if Clint had some nicorette gum wouldn't you?

MS

Micah said...

Give the DP to me. I'll keep them safe. Heh heh.

james said...

you can sometimes look at the cans in your fridge as a reminder of the less fulfilling life that you once lead.

james said...

two... words...

Micah said...

Maybe Dr Pepper is one word in Chip's world...