Wednesday, July 20, 2005

TOC II Night 1

This is my official public apology to Chad Boase. I have given him a lot of crap over the past few months about how bad his cards were in the last TOC. I take everything I said back. It can happen. Now, it happened to him like eight out of 10 weeks, but whatever.
I played for a total of 2 hours and 35 minutes, won two hands, successfully bluffed once and had three playable starting hands (pocket nines [fourth hand of the night], A-Q suited [was checked down between five people and my Ace high won] and K-Q offsuit [after two hours I welcomed two face cards]).
The following are the finishes and points for everyone after the first night of the TOC. I have some work to do, but I believe I can fly.

1st - James - 0 points
2nd - Josh - 4 points
3rd - Brent - 8 points
4th - Cody - 12 points
5th - Clint - 15 points
6th - Chad - 18 points
7th - Justin - 20 points
8th - Mike - 22 points
9th - Matt - 24 points
10th - Nick - 25 points

No comments: