Monday, October 25, 2004

Book Recommendation

I recently finished The Case for Christ. I thought the book was great. It raised many questions that a doubting person may have about Jesus Christ and whether he really did everything the Bible says he did. I was enthralled by the explanations the specific experts gave about Jesus and I am now reading The Case for Faith. I read 60 pages today at work (it was a slow day at T. A. Howard Middle School) and I can't wait to read more of it.
This book is asking eight questions about how we can trust and rely on our faith in God. Lee Strobel, the author of both works, does an excellent job of asking the questions I have asked all my life. I recommend the books to anyone who wishes to learn more about their religious beliefs in Jesus Christ and Christianity or is doubting the validity of Christianity and God.

No comments: