Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Observation Of The Day

I have recently been clicking the "next blog" icon to browse other people's blog. I have learned three new things about the world around me.
1. Most blogs are run by free-spirited, youthful, idiotic teenagers or college kids. However, I somewhat knew that before today.
2. It is about the time for midterms throughout universities of America. Man, I don't miss those things, not that I really spent a lot of time studying for them in the first place. I usually ended up playing online poker or pass the pigs instead.
3. If a blog isn't run by an under-aged political advisor, it is run by an equally misinformed voter. I should go through random blogs and see who is voting for whom and check in November to see if that person wins the election. Hmmmm.
This is the observation for the day.

No comments: