Thursday, October 14, 2004

Principles And Principals Complete

As of 11:26 p.m. on October 13, 2004, I am now back in the system at Duff Elementary. Chad and I placed my cement block with handprints and signature in the ground. It looks beautiful and I will go up there at least once a week to observe its graceful presence along the sidewalk. I hope to have a picture taken and place it on this site, but we will see. Hope you can visit my legacy someday.
On a side note, Chad threw me out of a moving vehicle last night. I ripped up my hip and knee but I will live. Chad sped up a hill as I was grabbing some Kerry/Edwards signs and when I jumped in the bed of the truck, some boards I was sitting on began to slide out. I decided jumping and trying to run was better than falling on the boards. I wasn't able to run fast enough and I fell on my face. Luckily my hands took most of the blow. I'll be okay, but I have a slight limp. It was worth it however, because thinking about Clint coming out to look at a Kerry/Edwards sign is extremely funny to me.

No comments: