Sunday, March 06, 2005

I've Made The Switch

I decided to try a new poker site online. The one I was at was fine. No problems with it. I was at Party Poker. However, James brought to my attention the idea of putting some money into Poker Mountain.
The reason for this is because they are giving a 100% sign up bonus plus a free entry into a $25 tournament. I have to play several hands to win this bonus, but it is worth it. I still get to play poker and I can win a free $500.
I have only one real problem with the site so far. It is either a new site or not many people trust it because I can't find too many players at any one time. The most people on the sight so far have been 98 people. That isn't many. Especially when you are looking to enter a tournament with nine others.
I am up $60 from playing poker and $10 of my sign up bonus. I want to play against T.J. Cloutier or Daniel Negreanu, the sponsors of the site, but I have a feeling their tables are a bit out of my price range.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you wear a blindfold before making the switch? gilbert godfriend would have gotten that.

and yes, PM is pretty new so that would explain the low turnout. well, that and it's called "poker mountain."

"hey guys, i climbed the poker mountain without oxygen and a map and i made it all the way to the top - a $17 profit at the 2-4 table!"

are you going to call me back?

Anonymous said...

i meant gilbert godfried