Wednesday, March 09, 2005

TOC Night 10

After taking my bye last week and receiving zero points, I finished this week by averaging 3.5 for the two weeks. That's right folks. Dead last. However, two people showed up 90 minutes late, so I might have finished better than them but we'll never know. Here are the results:
Clint M. - 1 point
Hector - 2 points
James - 3 points
Danny - 4 points
Brent - 5 points
Clint H. - 6 points
Matt - 7 points

Overall:
Chad - 23 points
Matt - 31 points
James - 34 points
Danny - 35 points
Clint M. - 39 points
Hector - 48 points
Brent - 48 points
Clint H. - 49 points

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is that sexy man in first place? He must be quit the card player. I'd love to meet him sometime can I get his number? I just love good card players. I guess it's because I always say no sex on a first date but they can always tell I'm bluffing.

Matt said...

So how is the job search coming Chad? You have enough time to find a job and set up bogus accounts on blogger to post comments on my blog. That's impressive.

Anonymous said...

So this Chad fellow doesn't have a job? I guess when your that good you can support yourself through your winnings. Now thats impressive.

Anonymous said...

I'm getting all excited about meeting him. I wonder if his 7 in I mean card straight will make me flush.