Thursday, March 24, 2005

TOC Night 11 And Final Standings

The Tournament of Champions is over and Chad is our winner. Brent wasn't able to show for the final game and a vote was taken. Most said to continue play because otherwise we would never finish. For those who haven't heard yet this is the final scores and the standings for last night.
Last night:
Matt - 1 point
Danny - 2 points
Clint H. - 3 points
Clint M. - 4 points
James - 5 points
Chad - 6 points
Hector - 7 points
Brent - 8 points

Overall Scores:
1st place - Chad - 29 points
2nd place - Matt - 32 points
3rd place - Danny - 37 points
4th place - James - 39 points
5th place - Clint M. - 41 points
6th place - Clint H. - 52 points
7th place - Hector - 55 points
8th place - Brent - 56 points

7 comments:

Matt said...

Congrats Moby and Chip. Good job.

Anonymous said...

shouldn't the names be the other way around, joanna?

Anonymous said...

How did you know? I think I was saying good win last night, Moby and good win overall Chip. So in my mind they were in order.

Anonymous said...

How can you put first and second together it the same sentence. They only give out 1 gold medal. Only one car goes to the winners circle. Only one horse wins and gets that wreath put around his neck. The other are sent to the glue factory. I don't want me and my wreath anywhere near some glue bucket.
Its congrats to Chad first then if you want to mention the others in a different sentence you can.

Anonymous said...

And from now on you can address me as any of the following

1. Chad "the champ" Boase
2. TOC Champion
3. The best player in our group
4. Grand Champion
5. Chad "poker god" Boase
6. Your Majesty
7. Oh Supreme One
8. The Best Player in Central Arlington
9. TOC Champ
10. Chad "4 time winner" Boase

Matt said...

And yet the participants weren't all that friendly to you the other night. I don't understand why.

Anonymous said...

Yeah I know, especially you! I guess I would be a little envious too, but come on show some respect!!