Sunday, April 24, 2005

The Preperation Continues

My journey of organizing my move to Ennis continued today when I passed through the town today on my way back from Fairfield State Park. After lunch Joanna and I decided to travel the Bluebonnet Trails before returning home from camping. Sandy, my editor, asked me to drive around and take notes of where things are. This is exactly what I planned to do.
I drove downtown to the visitors bureau where we grabbed a map of the roads to take to see the bluebonnets. I only got lost one time, but quickly found my way back again. The blossoms were colorful and in full bloom. I even learned a couple of county roads like 1181 and 660 while observing the state flower.
I plan on finalizing where I am going to live either tomorrow or Monday. I will keep you posted.

No comments: