Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Stop The Presses!

It only took one year, 10 months and 18 days, but I finally have an interview with a newspaper. I have been requested to be screened by the Ennis Daily News. The position open is a government/police reporter.
I am really excited and a little nervous. My interview is at 10:00 a.m. tomorrow. It should be a few hours but I will let you know as soon as possible how it went. I would like those who can remember to be praying for me tomorrow that I don't make a fool of myself or anything like that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I first heard about this interview I new there was something fishy about it. Now I know your lying about this interview.
The interview starts at 10 a.m. yeah right. You haven't been up that early in months.
Yeah let us know how it went as soon as you wake up, I mean get done. Matt up before 10 a.m. ha, funniest thing I've heard all week.