Saturday, June 04, 2005

I'm Completely Whole Again...And I Have Some Recommendations

After Chad screwed up my blog and weeks of restoring it, I have put it completely back together. I've added a few links I didn't have before and I changed my template. All entries are to their full content and grammatical best (if a mistake has been made, then I just missed it).
During this restoration process, I came across some very funny entries that I will now share with everyone. If you want a good read or chuckle go to the following:

Anything involving the trips to Las Vegas in June and July from 2004.
The entries about my trip to Europe in December.
Could SpongeBob Be Gay? from January 24.
My Second Rant on May 31, 2004.
Polka Festival Begins from May 27, 2005.
Principles and Principals on May 24, 2004.

No comments: