Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Sopranos: Season Five

I was one of the unlucky few who missed last season of The Sopranos and The Shield. I have had to wait diligently for both shows to come out on DVD so I could catch up.
When The Shield hit the shelves I was their within hours to buy my copy. I watched the entire season in a matter of a few days. It was great. Chad and I are now struggling through the new season. It is a great show still, but I don't have cable and he tivos the show. Then he has to wait for me to come in town and watch an episode or two. If I would just get cable then we could watch the show individually and then talk about it later.
With The Sopranos I owned my copy even faster than The Shield. I will get through it faster also. I bought it at midnight on Monday evening and after tonight I will be caught up with the Soprano crime family. I will be able to listen to the Ticket when they discuss anything related to the show. I will be able to stop telling people to shut up about the next season because I don't know what happened last season. When this happens I look like Jimmy Fallon in Fever Pitch when they are at the seafood place and he hears someone talking about the Red Sox game, except I'm not holding a crab leg.
I am trying to get through everything at work so I can go home and watch the show, but I have a "man on the street" story due and I'm having trouble finding volunteers for the column. Oh well, time to go hit the pavement for some recruits.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so nothing happens to Christopher?

Matt said...

Don't ruin the season for people who haven't seen it. You will have to watch how it goes down to understand.

Anonymous said...

another chip in the old bucket

Matt said...

mmmmmmm-hmmmmmm