Thursday, June 30, 2005

Let's Check The T.V. Guide

It's only been two months but I am having cable installed as we speak. Nathan, the cable guy, is upstairs right now hooking everything up. I will finally be able to watch my new favorite comedy, The Family Guy. I am thinking right now about what my first show I watch will be on my new cable. I am going to have HBO, Cinemax, Showtime and two others of the movie premiere channels. Maybe I should wait until later tonight and find some riveting program on Cinemax. That should be my first show to watch. No? It shouldn't?
At least I will finally have Turner Classic Movies again. I have missed that channel. I also will enjoy being able to tune into basic channels without twisting the rabbit ears around and finding the right signal. Oh, it's going to be grand having cable again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was there anything interesting on "Skinamax" last night?

ms

Matt said...

No, couldn't find anything good.