Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Will This Be On The Midterm?

Back to school, back to school,
To show my daddy I'm not a fool.
I've got my lunch sack packed, my shoes tied tight.
Hope I don't get in a fight.
Oooh, back to school, back to school.

Well, I guess I can't let Chad and James show me up in longevity of scholastic careers. Sandy is putting me back into college. Do you think this has anything to do with the kind of work I've been doing lately?
I have been enrolled in a 10 week Internet course for new journalists. It will teach me different aspects of the job and how to do certain tasks. I just hope dead week is better than SFA's.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So does this mean more late nights at our booth at Denny's? Or frisbee golf after lunch? Oh I know, it's time to wear the Omwich shirt 4 days out of the week, while playing Worms in the Matt Cave!

Matt said...

Ah, the good old days of college.

Matt said...

Look Chip, it's just not working out. I'm not ready for that kind of commitment. It's not you, it's me. I'm sorry.

james said...

she was...

Anonymous said...

Sorry Chip! You know what they say, once you go Black... besides, if you were taking care of your man he wouldn't have come for MY Grand Slam Anyway! "Snap" "Snap" "Snap" !