Monday, February 05, 2007

Pre-Oscar Exciting News

I just read today some AMC Theaters (Theatres?), the Arlington Parks included, will be giving movie goers and Academy Award enthusiasts like myself a chance to see all the Best Picture nominees before the big night on Feb. 25. The day before the movie chain will show all five nominees back-to-back, with bathroom breaks in between of course, throughout the day. Although I have already seen two of the nominees (The Departed and Little Miss Sunshine) I will still take part in this rare occasion.
I received my Academy Award poster in the mail the other day and have already had it framed. This is the second of the last two award ceremony posters that I now own. Last year's poster is more elegant and nicer than this year's, but I still like the new one. They are both far better than anything the Academy has come up with in years past.
I am counting down the days until the big night when I get disappointed certain people and movies win awards that shouldn't and the ones I think are better are snubbed by the Academy. I'm excited!!!

No comments: