Wednesday, December 22, 2004

It's A Girl...And A Boy!

After months of it being me and my crabs, Corby and Sonny, I have had a new addition to the family. For my birthday/Christmas gift, Cassidy bought me two goldfish. One is the typical orangish gold and the other is a silver fish with gold tips on the tail.
Joanna got me my first two crabs Talullah and Corby. Sadly Talullah has passed on and we replaced her with another crab who was murdered by Corby. Sonny was then placed in the death cage with Corby and has survived for a long time.
I now have two more bodies to be responsible for. They are named Tabatha Fish and Poolan Sanj Poolan Sang. They are very cute and swim around in their cove at the bottom of the tank.
I am proud to be the parent of both crabs and fish. However, because they are step-siblings from different mothers I hope they get along like the Brady family did. Here's the story, of a man named Matt...

No comments: