Sunday, December 19, 2004

My Fourth Rant

I have blogged about the idiotic trend of putting up signs for presidential and other government nominees in your yard. I have also touched on my disdain for bumper stickers, especially for presidential and other government nominees. Let me tell you who the worst of the worst are though.
The ones who put a bumper sticker for Kerry/Edwards on their car and then don't take it off after the election is over. How pathetic is this? Your candidate lost and now you can't take off your stupid bumper sticker. Oh no, instead you have to prove to the country that if things had gone your way, it would be better.
We don't care who you voted for. We didn't care before and we certainly don't care after the election is over. Take the sticker off and move on with your life. Complain about how the government is going down the toilet because of our terrible president and remember to tell us everything bad about the guy, but fail to mention any flaws of the guy you were wanting to put in the oval office. Just please do one thing for me, take off your stupid bumper sticker. Thank you.

No comments: