Sunday, December 05, 2004

My Second Posted Review

Well, now I can add two reviews to my resume for previous experience. Too bad they are both Bond movies. I'm just becoming a little Gene Siskel. Oh wait, he's dead. Then I'll be the fat one. Well, that doesn't really suit me either.
Anyway, if you would like to rejoice in my writing skills, as if you don't already by visiting my blog six times a day, then please go to the following site to read my review of the sixth James Bond film, On Her Majesty's Secret Service:
http://www.mi6.co.uk/sections/movies/ohmss_reviews.php3?t=ohmss&s=ohmss

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being the Bond fan that you claim to be, I can't see one boasting of his review when it is equated with one that states that OHMSS is the greatest bond film.

Matt said...

On Her Majesty's Secret Service is considered to be one of the best Bond movies there are by true fans. It is an ode to the classic spy thriller. It goes against the formula. However, the formula is what we fell in love with, so it must always be there.

Anonymous said...

Are you saying that I am not a true fan?

Matt said...

Well, let me ask you this. Have you seen all the James Bond movies? Can you name them in order? Can you pronounce all of the men's names who played James Bond? These are questions a true fan can honestly answer yes to without hesitation.

Anonymous said...

Kinda no, yes, yes