Thursday, May 19, 2005

I'm One Year Old Today

It's been a long journey and lots of crazy things have happened in that year, but I've made it. I have been blogging for one full year as of today. I have been on several road trips to Shreveport, Las Vegas and recently Oklahoma. I went on a mock trip through Europe. That was really fun. I have had my handprints reinstated at Duff Elementary. I have blogged about interviews and jobs.
Some changes have had to be made to my template due to pranks from friends and mistakes on my part. I have added links to my friends blogs. Clint, I now have you as a link, so don't stop posting.
I didn't add the counter until probably six months into the blog's life, but I have had quite a number of people to look at the thing. I hope to keep this going for another strong year and I will post as much as I can.
If anyone wants cake or refreshments, it will be on the kitchen table. That is located above the drain where the blood and fluids would drain during the embalming. Have a good day and see you next year.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Couple comments I have...

1) I am proud that you kept up the blog I honestly didn't think you would do it.
2) I am thankful that you allow non bloggers to post, unlike Clint. So here is my comment to him...
I say Eva is hot.

The Bachelor is definitley pathetic and I want to say for Kristyn and I...we only watch the finale, to see how lameo it is that they think they are in love.

Episode III is the closing episode of a classic. Rumored to be the best of the last three. If you think about it it is kinda cool that we will finally find out at the end how it all began. Regardless of your thoughts of Lucas, it is pretty much genius.

Anonymous said...

Oh and I meant to say, sorry Matt for using your blog to give my own little rant to Mr. McWilliams.

Matt said...

It's okay.

Anonymous said...

Eva is hot, but not so hot that I would watch this crap only to see her. Second, you and Kristyn watch all reality tv. Finally, I am not denying the genius of George Lucas. What is completely ridiculous is the fact that 5000 geeks are dressing up like yoda and camping out. Have you seen the interviews with these guys. They make Napoleon Dynamite look like Frank Sinatra.

If you can tell me how to let "others" post, I will change it. I did not know that was an option.

Anonymous said...

that is your department, Mr. Cook.

Matt said...

First off, good choice on thinking of Old Blue Eyes as the epitome of cool. You get dude points for that.
Secondly, the other/anonymous comment option is under change settings on your blogger dashboard. If you have any questions, please direct them to tech support at jfm7852@exchange.uta.edu.

Matt said...

No, it's okay kathryn. I love it when new people visit my blog. However, my cousin Clint will probably try to run you off. He doesn't like outsiders. He is kind of weird.

Matt said...

Sorry, forgot about Chip also. Don't mind him either. He got special tests in school, if you know what I mean?