Thursday, May 26, 2005

Retirement Came A Bit Early

This will be short because there is more important stuff going on right now. After last night at WinStar, I am deciding to retire. Actually, I am going to take a little hiatus from poker. If the TOC starts then that might bring me out of retirement early, but I plan on it lasting about two months. Maybe I will come back when I am 25 (that would be August 9 for those who don't know when my birthday is). However, from what I have just found out I might not be invited to the next TOC. People don't like playing with me according to some sources. I hope my game improves during this time away. Until later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love playing with you dude. It is a welcome and refreshing challange that I look forward to once or twice a month. You are a very good player and at the same time you are humble. You take your bad beats in stride, and you can admit when you make a questionable call. Personally I think anyone who doesn't like to play with you should suck it.

Matt said...

Thanks man. I appreciate the support. Recently my mentality has been rattled by some things brought to light by a dear friend. I am sure we will make it through, but he has made me question my true friends from casual poker acquaintances. Thanks again man. When I come out of retirement, I will be sure to make your game one of the first I attend.

james said...

lol, mike.

Anonymous said...

You can't come out of retirement before August 6th or it will cost you about $100