Monday, November 01, 2004

The Easiest Day Ever

Today was a great day. I went to sub at a high school for a basketball coach this morning at 6:45. I'm talking in the a.m. for those of you who don't know me. I don't do 6:45 a.m. unless it's when I'm returning from a poker game somewhere in Arlington. The reason it was great is because I only had to be there for the first class and then I was sent home. His conference period was during second block and his last two classes were basketball practice. Needless to say, they didn't need me for that. So, I went home. I was home by 9:30. Again, this is all in the a.m.
Next, my friend Chad spent the night because his air conditioning was out at his newly built home. Hope he kept the receipt. My roommate James, Chad and I decided to play some PartyPoker.com. We played two tournaments and placed third in the first tourney and fourth in the final tourney. After lunch at Capt. Billy Wizzbang's Hamburgers, which is practically an Arlington landmark, I went back to my mom's computer to finish up some work and decided to play in one more tournament. This one I finished first in. Oh happy day.
I'm now going to go home and do some laundry and watch a movie. I'll probably watch Frankenstein. I love that movie.

No comments: