Friday, January 28, 2005

Black Crack

My friends and I have started a forum for poker among our friends. At first it was started to give updates about the Tournament of Champions, but it quickly became a place for us to discuss poker, playing styles and everything encompassing the man's sphere.
Chad sticks to subjects like prison and corn holing. James usually throws out new topics trying to start conversation. I will go from making fun of Chad to how tilt throws me off my game.
It is a great place to be. We even have Josh Bishop, who is not in the Tournament of Champions, as a member. It is great. We have nicknamed it Black Crack because it is so addicting. The Clint is ignoring things at work just to post on the site. I have to go now. Someone might have posted something new.

No comments: