Wednesday, January 12, 2005

TOC Night Two

It's three in the morning, so let's keep this short. I reached 500 people tonight on my counter, won the second game of the Tournament of Champions and am in first place in the standings after two games. However, there are a lot of tournaments to go. We will see how I do. The following are the standings for tonight and after two games (remember, lowest score wins).
Tonight:
Matt - 1 point
Alan - 2 points
James - 3 points
Clint M. - 4 points
Hector - 5 points
Brent - 6 points
Chad - 7 points
Clint H. - 8 points
Danny - 9 points

Overall Standings:
Matt - 4 points
Alan - 6 points
Brent - 6 points (used his bye)
Chad - 8 points
James - 9 points
Danny - 11 points
Hector - 10 points
Clint M. - 12 points
Clint H. - 15 points

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Matt. I am glad you got a victory in the tournament. Mine will come soon, but I am pretty disgusted with how things went the other night... outdrawn with the pocket Aces and with the trip Fours. I'm down but not out. Outnumbered by not outgunned. I look forward to playing again next week. Earmuffs is back!

Matt said...

I can honestly say I am cheering you on for some good finishes, as long as you don't beat me of course. I can't wait for next week and will see you at the table.

Anonymous said...

I posted up the current standings for the TOC (current through week 3 at time of writing). I hope it proves useful.

http://xboxrelated.com/toc