Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I Wonder Who The Guest Speaker Will Be?

Like my first college experience, my Internet course has come to a close before it ever really got going. I have taken the final test and my final grade is...a 92. I aced it!
I am now officially a lumberjack-longhorn, a new breed in the world. Purple runs through my veings with a hint of an orange mixture. I haven't quite figured out how to do the "Axe 'em Jacks" sign and the longhorn sign with one hand yet. I'll figure it out though.
I would like to thank my parents for supporting me through all of this, both emotionally and financially. I don't want to forget all the close friends I made while attending UT. I'll never forget those all-nighters in the Varsity Center waiting for the registers office to open so we could sign up for our classes.
Wait, none of that stuff happened. This college experience sucked. I didn't even get to see the campus. UT Internet classes suck. I hate you and I hate school! I'm never coming back!

1 comment:

Micah said...

ROFL!!!! That was classic....