Thursday, August 25, 2005

TOC II - Night 6

Instead of cursing myself and debating driving my car into a ditch on the way home, I let Cassidy calm me down after some pretty poor poker playing last night. I had one great hand against Josh that I played like a thing of beauty, but other than that nothing spectacular on my end. I lost my first all in that was called, as usual. The fifty-fiftys aren't going my way lately, at least when we are all in pre-flop they aren't. I had pocket 8s and Justing was holding K-9 suited. He hit a nine on the flop and I couldn't catch up. Oh well! I need to focus on Saturday and stop thinking about the dreaded letters T.O.C.
Last night results:
1st - Josh - 0 points
2nd - Justin - 4 points
3rd - Mike - 8 points
4th - Clint - 12 points
5th - Nick - 15 points
6th - James - 18 points
7th - Matt - 20 points
8th - Brent - 22 points
9th - Cody - 24 points
10th - Chad - 25 points

Overall:
1st - Josh - 45 points
2nd - Clint - 67 points
3rd - Mike - 76 points
4th - Justin - 76 points
5th - Cody - 84 points
6th - James - 90 points
7th - Chad - 100 points
8th - Nick - 108 points
9th - Matt - 118 points
10th - Brent - 122 points

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

since you are not hitting any 50-50's lately you must be due for the tounament on Saturday.

Matt said...

Let's hope so. I am a little shaken lately because of the TOC, but I have been given enough pep-talks that I should be at my best Saturday.

Matt said...

I'm not a slitter. I would be more inclined to bite the skin off and bleed to death.

james said...

what the hell??? apparently matt is a nipple biter... is that was is being insinuated???

Matt said...

I'm not sure. I didn't think I was. I could be.

Anonymous said...

either those were meant to be brest or I guess they could be butt cheeks with dimples.

Matt are you a butt biter?
-Justin-

james said...

you know, jenny... there are people who are going to read these comments who matt might not want certain events to be obvious to... what do you say we tone it down a bit?

Matt said...

I don't really care. Whoever this Jenny is (Chad) has taken this way over the edge. So far that it has reached the level of ridiculous.

Anonymous said...

You bite nipples? Hmmm. very interesting, very interesting indeed.

Anonymous said...

Hey Matt you better stop messing around with Jenny?

We have something special please don't mess it up.