Thursday, August 11, 2005

TOC II Night 4

I give up. I don't know what else to do. I played a very solid game last night and still only managed a sixth place finish. I made one bad fold against Justin, but in my defense he played the hand very well. He made me believe he had a better hand than my top pair, top kicker. I haven't changed anything with my game in the last four weeks because I was happy with how things have been going with my game, despite two poor finishes, but I am going to have to do something different to win one of these things. I just don't know what that change needs to be.
Here are the points:
Last night:
1st - Clint - 0 points
2nd - Justin - 4 points
3rd - Cody - 8 points
4th - Nick - 12 points
5th - Josh - 15 points
6th - Matt - 18 points
7th - James - 20 points
8th - Mike - 22 points
9th - Brent - 24 points
10th - Chad - 25 points

Overall:
1st - Clint - 33 points
2nd - Josh - 41 points
3rd - Justin - 54 points
4th - Cody - 54 points
5th - Chad - 55 points
6th - James - 57 points
7th - Mike - 68 points
8th - Matt - 74 points
9th - Brent - 75 points
10th - Nick - 81 points

2 comments:

james said...

oh, no. get ready to get dozens of these weird comments. it happened to me once.

Matt said...

I don't like this. Now I'm going to get junk comments on my blog. That is not cool. Not cool.